A psychic told you you were meant to be a journalist. What if they confirmed you wanted to be a freelance writer? Is it a coincidence? If you’ve had a palm reading, you know how our hands contain a wealth of information about the past, present, and future. You may be able to unlock special abilities if you have an M on your palm.
- Examine your non-dominant hand. Around your thumb, you will find your lifeline.
- The headline crosses through the palm’s center.
- In the headline, look for the small “Line of Fate” or “Saturn Line.”
- The love line usually begins underneath the index finger and curves downward.
An M shape formed by all four lines could mean great fortune for you. If you don’t know your gifts, you can consult a palm reader or another medium to find them out. You are in control of your destiny. It’s time to learn what the four lines in that M mean.
Hands are made up of dozens of lines and curves. However, the four main lines on which palm readers build their understanding of your life are as follows:
- The head line represents how your mind works, including learning and communicating. Your palmist may also tell whether your left brain (analytical) or right brain (creative) is more dominant.
- Despite popular belief, the life line does not have much to do with how long you live. Instead, a palmist may find information about your general health and well-being and significant life events, such as injuries or relocations that could disrupt your daily routine.
- The love line represents love, attraction, and heart health. A palmist is said to be able to tell how in love you are and what your emotional life looks like.
- The fate line is believed to be influenced by your education and career path. Your journey also includes successes and obstacles.
What Is The M On Your Palm?
According to John Saint-Germain, author of “Karmic Palmistry: Explore Past Lives, Soul Mates & Karma,” an M on your non-dominant hand is rare and very telling. These are some of the characteristics of someone with this special marking:
- Whether you’re a writer, journalist, or educator, you’re good at what you do
- Your money-making skills are excellent
- Careers requiring self-discipline and self-motivation are best for you
- Positions in management appeal to you
- As a leader, you are capable
- The future holds riches, fortune, and excellent prospects for you
- The ability to see through lies and deceit is uncanny in you
- Cheating or dishonesty will be evident to you
- In most cases, it’s essential to check the non-dominant hand first if the M appears on either hand. It’s also important to remember that the lines aren’t fixed, so that they may appear or disappear at any time.
Is Palm Reading A Science Or A Pseudoscience?
The art of palm reading, also known as palmistry, dates back thousands of years. In classical palm reading, called chiromancy, the lines on the hand predict health, wealth, happiness, love, and success. Chirognomy also considers the shape and texture of the hands. Despite the lack of scientific evidence, fortune-telling has existed in ancient cultures such as India, Tibet, China, Persia, Sumeria, Babylonia, and ancient Israel.
Think about other Eastern practices now taking hold in the West, such as yoga, before dismissing palm reading as pseudoscience. It is only now that scientists realize that breathing and meditation have groundbreaking scientific applications in addition to their feel-good properties. In addition to improving immune function, yoga can also ease mental illness symptoms. As a result, modern medicine often includes yoga in its prescriptions. So you can see, it’s much more than just bending into a pretzel in skin-tight clothing.
Perhaps palmistry works similarly. It’s unclear what exact forces are in play here, but there may be something to it. Scientists have studied hands and fingers to measure disease risk, testosterone production, and physical attraction. We’re still talking about palm reading, but we’re doing it in a way that combines East and West. What if it’s true?
You Can Get A Clue About Your Health From Your Hands
Despite not exactly what you’d think of as classic palm reading, scientists have drawn some interesting conclusions from looking at hands and fingers. For example, you may have Down’s syndrome, fetal alcohol syndrome, or measles if you have a Simian crease – a horizontal crease from one side of the hand to the other. In addition, you may have a higher risk of schizophrenia or diabetes if you have abnormal fingerprint patterns.
You can also tell much about your health by the length of your fingers. For example, those with ring fingers longer than index fingers are more likely to have a beautiful face, more extraordinary athletic ability, a longer penis, and more children. In addition, while men with longer index fingers are more likely to suffer from schizophrenia and coronary heart disease, they are less likely to suffer from autism and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Do you see? That’s a lot of information in your hands! However, you need a palm reader if you want to know how you’ll do in love or life.